Interim report January – March 2021
May 20, 2021
Curasight A/S (“Curasight” or “the Company”) hereby publishes the interim report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2021. The interim report is available as an attached file to this release and on the Company’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
Curasight’s CEO Ulrich Krasilnikoff comments:
“Curasight accomplished essential milestones during the first quarter by being granted two patents, one in the US and one in Canada. Results from a phase II study in prostate cancer patients conducted by researchers at Rigshospitalet were published in the March issue of the Journal of Nuclear Medicine and selected as the best clinical investigation article. The successful publication in the Journal of Nuclear Medicines of proof-of-concept for the idea of using uPAR-PET as a non-invasive measure of cancer aggressiveness underscores the quality and the potential of our technology. Finally - It is with great pride I want to highlight the news that Curasight in May was awarded ‘Best IPO in 2020’ in the categories ‘Quality‘ and ’Stock Prize Development’ by Affärsvärlden’s IPO Guide.”
First quarter 2021
- Net sales amounted to 0 (0) DKK
- Operating profit/loss amounted to -367,093 (-34,424) DKK
- Profit/loss before taxes amounted to -997,515 (-248,065) DKK
- Profit/loss for the year amounted to -778,065 (-193,505) DKK
- Total assets amounted to 61,911,284 (22,240,660) DKK
- Equity ratio amounted to 94.3 (80.2)
- Earnings per share amounted to -0.05 (-0.02)
Highlights during the first quarter
- On February 8, the United States Patent and Trademark Office issued a notice of allowance confirming that the United States Patent Application no. 14/399,820 regarding 177-Lu Labeled peptide conjugate for site-specific uPAR-targeting will be granted.
- On February 24, Curasight published the year-end report for the period October 1 - December 31, 2020, and the Annual report for 2020.
- On February 26, Curasight announced that researchers from Rigshospitalet published an article from a Phase II study in prostate cancer in the March issue of the Journal of Nuclear Medicine. The article was highlighted as the best clinical investigation article.
- On March 25, Curasight held its Annual General Meeting.
- On March 28, the Canadian Intellectual Property Office issued a notice of allowance confirming that the Canadian Patent Application no. 14/399,820 regarding 177-Lu Labeled peptide conjugate for site-specific uPAR-targeting will be granted.
Highlights after the period
- On April 9, Curasight’s CEO Ulrich Krasilnikoff and CSO professor Andreas Kjær presented the Company and its future plans at the Nordnet Live platform.
- On May 4, Curasight announced that Dr. Kirsten Drejer is to be elected as a new board member in Curasight.
- On May 17, Curasight was awarded Best IPO in 2020 by the independent IPO Guide.
For more information regarding Curasight, please contact:
Ulrich Krasilnikoff, CEO
Phone: +45 22 83 01 60