Curasight's Board of Directors
All of the Board members and persons discharging managerial responsibilities can be reached via the Company’s address, Ole Maaløes Vej 3, 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark.
Chairman of the Board (2020)
Education and experience: Born 1958, M.Sc. – DTU. Director at Novo Nordisk Foundation
- EVP of R&D, Novozymes (2000-2016)
- EVP of Novo Nordisk (1984-2000)
- Chairman of the Board at DTU (Technical Univ. of Denmark)
- Board member: Danfoss, Corbion, Cytovac and other biotech companies
Per Farholt has been Chairman of the Board of Directors of Curasight A/S since 2020. Mr Farholt holds an M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from Technical University of Denmark (DTU), where he also is Chairman of the Board. In 2010 he was appointed Honorary Professor by DTU’s Institute for System Biology. Farholt started his career as a research chemist at Novo Nordisk, where he eventually rose to Executive Vice President in the period 1984-2000. Afterwards, he moved to Novozymes and became the Executive Vice President of Research & Development, where he has helped the developing of a unique industrial biotechnology platform. Furthermore, Per Falholt is a member of the Board of Directors at Danfoss, Corbion, Cytovac and other biotech companies.
Deputy chairman of the Board (2014)
Education and experience: Born 1967, B.Sc., BBa – CBS.
- CDO at UNEEG medical A/S
- CEO of Contura International A/S (2015 – 2018)
- CEO of DDD-Diagnostic A/S (2009 – 2015)
Lars Trolle has been Chairman of the Board of Directors of Curasight A/S since 2014 and Deputy Chairman of the Board since 2020. He holds a B.Sc. in Mechanical and Plastic Engineering from Elsinore Technical University, and a BBa in Organization and Strategy from Copenhagen Business School. In the period 2009-2015, Mr Trolle was the CEO of DDD-Diagnostic A/S, which is a developer and supplier of gamma cameras to Nuclear medicine. From 2015-2018 he was CEO of Contura International A/S, where he afterwards became Chief Development Officer & VP Operation at UNEEG medical A/S. UNEEG is a Danish company with focus on cognitive technologiesfor monitoring and analyzing brain activity.
Board member (2020)
Education and experience: Born 1968, MSc, PhD in biotechnology – DTU. MSc in biomedicine – Ulster University. European Patent Attorney.
- COO and co-founder, Lactobio ApS
- CTO, Novo Nordisk Foundation, Center for Biosustainability (2017-2018)
- Corporate VP, R&D, Innovation management, Head of IP strategy, DuPont Nutrition Biosciences (2011-2017)
- Corporate VP, IP, Danisco A/S (2006-2011)
- Department manager, R&D, Santaris Pharma A/S (2001-2003)
- R&D specialist, Novo Nordisk A/S (1994-2001)
Charlotte Vedel has been a member of the Board of Directors of Curasight A/S since 2020. She holds an M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Biotechnology from DTU and M.Sc. in Biomedicine, immunology and haematology from Ulster University. She has been CTO at the Novo Nordisk Center for Biosustainability, which focuses on research in developing technologies to help facilitate the transformation from an oil-based chemical industry to a sustainable bio-based society. In 2017 she founded Lactobio, which is a company that focuses on developing microbial solutions against pathogenic and resistant bacteria relevant for skin and gut health.
Board member (2021)
Education and experience: Born 1956, MSc, PhD in pharmacology – The Danish University of Pharmaceutical Science, Copenhagen University.
- Board of Directorships (2017 - )
- CEO and co-founder, Symphogen A/S (2000-2016)
- Corporate Facilitator, Novo Nordisk A/S (1997-2000)
- Director of Diabetes Discovery, Novo Nordisk A/S (1992-1996)
- Head of Diabetes Pharmacology, Novo Nordisk A/S (1991-1992)
- Board member: Zealand Pharma, Bioneer, Antag Therapeutics, Resother Pharma and other biotech companies
Kirsten Drejer holds an M.Sc. in Pharmacy and a PhD in pharmacology and is well known in the pharma and biotech community, in which she has over 30 years of experience. She is best known for being co-founder and CEO of Symphogen A/S through 18 years, but before this she also held scientific and managerial positions at Novo Nordisk. Symphogen is a biotech company with a primary focus on oncology and immuneoncology. During her time at Symphogen, she raised EUR 300m from international investors and EUR 250m through partnerships. Kirsten Drejer is also a member of the board of directors at several other biotech or pharma companies, including Zealand Pharma and Antag Therapeutics. She thus has vast experience within drug development within oncology, building biotech companies as well as raising capital.
Board member, CEO & CFO (2016)
Education and experience: Born 1967, MBA, Dipl. Ing., B.Sc. in finance and accounting, Certified Public Accountant.
- CEO & CFO Curasight A/S (2016-)
- EVP Biofac Group (pharma; 2015-2016)
- Ass. Partner Capidea Capital Fund (Private equity; 2012-2014)
- Partner/EVP Mezzanin Capital A/S (Private equity; 2004-2012)
- EVP HNC Group A/S (2002-2004)
- Board member; Carl Hansen & Søn, AH Metal Solutions and other companies.
Ulrich Krasilnikoff is a member of the Board of Directors of Curasight A/S as well as being CEO and CFO of the company since 2016. He holds an MBA, Diploma Engineering and a B.Sc. in Finance and Accounting and is also a certified public accountant. In the years 2015-2016, he was Executive Vice President of BIOFAC Group which specializes in manufacturing of products for the pharmaceutical, veterinary and the nutraceutical industries. Furthermore, he has more than 10 years’ experienceas partner in the private equity industry, besides he is member of the Board of Carl Hansen & Søn, Primodan, AH Metal Solutions and has previously been a member of the Board of other techcompanies.
Board member, CSO and co-founder (2013)
Education and experience: Born 1963, MD, PhD, DMSc, MBA and professor at the University of Copenhagen and chief physician at Rigshospitalet, the National University Hospital of Denmark.
- His research is focused on molecular imaging with PET and PET/MRI and theranostics in cancer.
- His achievements include development of several new tracers that have reached first-in-humans clinical use.
- He is the holder of an ERC Advanced Grant, has published more than 500 peer-review articles and has received numerous prestigious scientific awards over the years.
- He is a member of the Danish Academy of Technica Sciences.
Andreas Kjæris co-founder of Curasight A/S, CSO and member of the Board of Directors of the company. From the University of Copenhagen, he has obtained an MD, PhD, DMSc and an MBA for Copenhagen Business School. He is a professor at University of Copenhagen and a chief physician at Rigshospitalet, and head of Cluster for Molecular Imaging His research is focused on molecular imaging with PET, PET/MRI and theranostics in cancer. He has published more than 500 peer-reviewed articles, has received numerous scientific awards and is the holder of an ERC Advanced Grant. He is also a member of the Danish Academy of Technical Sciences, which is a non-profit organization that strives to make Denmark a leading region within Science & Engineering.