Curasight's Management Team
CEO & CFO - Board Member
Education and experience: Born 1967, MBA – SDU, Dipl. Ing – DTU, B.Sc. in finance and accounting – CBS, Certified Public Accountant – CBS/PWC.
- EVP Biofac Group (pharma; 2015-2016)
- Ass. Partner Capidea Capital Fund (Private equity; 2012-2014)
- Partner/EVP Mezzanin Capital/Kirk & Thorsen (Private equity; 2004-2012)
- EVP HNC Group A/S (2002-2004)
- Board member; Carl Hansen & Søn, AH Metal Solutions and other companies.
Ulrich Krasilnikoff is a member of the Board of Directors of Curasight A/S as well as being CEO and CFO of the company since 2016. He holds an MBA, Diploma Engineering and a B.Sc. in Finance and Accounting and is also a certified public accountant. In the years 2015-2016, he was Executive Vice President of BIOFAC Group which specializes in manufacturing of products for the pharmaceutical, veterinary and the nutraceutical industries. Furthermore, he has more than 10 years’ experienceas partner in the private equity industry, besides he is member of the Board of Carl Hansen & Søn, Primodan, AH Metal Solutions and has previously been a member of the Board of other techcompanies.
CSO and co-founder (2013), Board member
Education and experience: Born 1963, MD, PhD, DMSc, MBA and professor at the University of Copenhagen and chief physician at Rigshospitalet, the National University Hospital of Denmark.
- His research is focused on molecular imaging with PET and PET/MRI and theranostics in cancer.
- His achievements include development of several new tracers that have reached first-in-humans clinical use.
- He is the holder of an ERC Advanced Grant, has published more than 500 peer-review articles and has received numerous prestigious scientific awards over the years.
- He is a member of the Danish Academy of Technical Sciences.
Andreas Kjæris co-founder of Curasight A/S, CSO and member of the Board of Directors of the company. From the University of Copenhagen, he has obtained an MD, PhD, DMSc and an MBA for Copenhagen Business School. He is a professor at University of Copenhagen and a chief physician at Rigshospitalet, and head of Cluster for Molecular Imaging His research is focused on molecular imaging with PET, PET/MRI and theranostics in cancer. He has published more than 500 peer-reviewed articles, has received numerous scientific awards and is the holder of an ERC Advanced Grant. He is also a member of the Danish Academy of Technical Sciences, which is a non-profit organization that strives to make Denmark a leading region within Science & Engineering.
Hanne Damgaard Jensen
CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (2022)
Education and experience: Born 1963, MSc Pharm and MBA
- CEO, ROS Therapeutics (2018-present)
- Chairman of the Board of AimVion A/S (2020-present)
- Chief Development Officer to CEO of Azanta A/S (specialty pharma) (2009-2017)
- Managing director, REGUNIC, development consulting company (2009-present)
- Senior vice president of product development of Santaris Pharma A/S (2007-2008)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager to Executive Vice President of Genmab A/S (1999-2007)
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager of Novo Nordisk (1995-1999)
- Associate scientist to Regulatory Affairs manager, IOLAB corporation Inc. (a J&J company) (1990-1994)
In her roles, she has been pivotal in bringing several products from early stage to market approval in EU and US. In most occupations, her focus has been on autoimmune diseases within oncology, psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis. She has worked with several technologies, including small molecules, peptides, antisense and antibodies. At her time at Genmab she was pivotal in building a development organization counting 80 employees in 2007 and managing the project portfolio. During her tenure at Azanta, she was the company responsible for the development program of a radiosensitizer in squamous cell cancer of the head and neck (SCCHN) and supported a phase III tripartite collaboration between the company, Academia and the European Organization of Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC). Scientific advice by EMA and FDA was received on the phase III protocol that included prospective testing of a companion diagnostic test for selection of patients responding to treatment.
Hanne is founder and part-time CEO of ROS Therapeutics focused on development of a pediatric formulation of methotrexate for children with juvenile arthritis, psoriasis and ALL.
Hanne Damgaard Jensen is the Chief Development Officer (CDO) of the company. From the University of Copenhagen, she has obtained a master’s degree in pharmaceutical science and an MBA from Copenhagen Business School.
Head of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
Education and experience:
- MPhil Chemistry and PhD in PET Radiochemistry
- Over 25 years of experience in radiopharmaceuticals
- Chief Radiochemist at Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Dep. of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET
Nic Gillings is Head of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. He has over 25 years of experience in the field of radiopharmaceutical sciences, where his expertise primarily lies within development of new PET radiopharmaceuticals for research, diagnosis and clinical trials. Nic Gillings is also Chief Radiochemist at Rigshospitalet, the National University Hospital of Denmark in its Department of Clinicals Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET.
Director CMC and co-founder (2013)
Education and experience: Born 1972, PhD, M.Sc.(chemistry and radiochemistry)
- Chief production manager, Radiochemistry, Rigshospitalet
- Visiting researcher, Uppsala University
Jacob Madsen is co-founder of Curasight A/S and is also Director of Chemistry, Manufacturing, Control (CMC) of the company. He holds a PhD and M.Sc. in chemistry and radiochemistry, and is also Chief Radiochemist at Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen Universal Hospital's Department of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET. His main research areas are development and production of radiolabeled compounds for molecular imaging of diseases.