Curasight's Management Team
CEO & CFO - Board Member
Education and experience: Born 1967, MBA – SDU, Dipl. Ing – DTU, B.Sc. in finance and accounting – CBS, Certified Public Accountant – CBS/PWC.
- EVP Biofac Group (pharma; 2015-2016)
- Ass. Partner Capidea Capital Fund (Private equity; 2012-2014)
- Partner/EVP Mezzanin Capital/Kirk & Thorsen (Private equity; 2004-2012)
- EVP HNC Group A/S (2002-2004)
- Board member; Carl Hansen & Søn, AH Metal Solutions and other companies.
CSO and co-founder (2013), Board member
Education and experience: Born 1963, MD, PhD, DMSc, MBA and professor at the University of Copenhagen and chief physician at Rigshospitalet, the National University Hospital of Denmark.
- His research is focused on molecular imaging with PET and PET/MRI and theranostics in cancer.
- His achievements include development of several new tracers that have reached first-in-humans clinical use.
- He is the holder of an ERC Advanced Grant, has published more than 500 peer-review articles and has received numerous prestigious scientific awards over the years.
- He is a member of the Danish Academy of Technical Sciences.
Head of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
Education and experience:
- MPhil Chemistry and PhD in PET Radiochemistry
- Over 25 years of experience in radiopharmaceuticals
- Chief Radiochemist at Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Dep. of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET
Director CMC and co-founder (2013)
Education and experience: Born 1972, PhD, M.Sc.(chemistry and radiochemistry)
- Chief production manager, Radiochemistry, Rigshospitalet
- Visiting researcher, Uppsala University
Carsten Haagen Nielsen
Director Pre-clinical and co-founder (2013)
Education and experience: Born 1983, PhD, M.Sc. (medicine and technology)
- University of Copenhagen / Rigshospitalet
- Visiting researcher, Stanford University, 2007-2010