Interim Report January - March 2022
May 24, 2022
Curasight A/S (“Curasight” or “the Company” - TICKER: CURAS) hereby publishes the interim report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2022. The interim report is available as an attached file to this release and on the Company’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
Curasight’s CEO Ulrich Krasilnikoff comments:
“Curasight began the year by accomplishing several essential milestones and strengthening its position as a theranostic company. Among the highlights are the positive results from the investigator-initiated phase IIb studies regarding Neuroendocrine tumors (NET) and granting of our US patent application relating to uTRACE©. As we add more indications to our clinical development and update our strategy, we stand well-positioned to accelerate our position in cancer management — taking diagnostics and treatment to a new level.”
January – March 2022
- Net sales amounted to 0 (0) DKK
- Operating profit/loss amounted to -777,877 (-376,093) DKK
- Profit/loss before taxes amounted to -1,430,126 (-997,515) DKK
- Profit/loss for the period amounted to -1,260,714 (-778,065) DKK
- Total assets amounted to 100,069,057 (61,911,284) DKK
- Equity ratio amounted to 97.8 (94.3)
- Earnings per share amounted to -0.06 (-0.05)
Highlights during the first quarter
- On January 10, Ulrich Krasilnikoff and Andreas Kjær were invited and attended J.P. Morgan 40th Healthcare Conference.
- On January 18, Ulrich Krasilnikoff and Andreas Kjær presented the Company and its future plans, SEB Nordic Healthcare Seminar 2022.
- On January 27, Curasight announced that results from an investigator-initiated phase II study performed by researchers at Rigshospitalet using the uTRACE® technology in neuroendocrine tumor patients demonstrate strong prognostic value and support of potential future use of uPAR-targeted radionuclide therapy in these cancers.
- On February 10, Curasight announced that the Company had signed and completed an agreement to acquire the early-stage R&D company TRT Innovations ApS. Curasight intends to expand and accelerate its clinical programs and is strengthening the therapeutic platform.
- On February 23, Curasight announced that the Company has expanded its clinical program with two additional indications — Neuroendocrine tumors (NET) and head and neck cancer.
Highlights after the period
- On April 12, Curasight gave notice of the Annual General Meeting 2022 to be held on April 27, 2022, at the Company’s premises.
- On April 22, Curasight announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has granted Curasight’s United States Patent Application no. 16/870,776 is ready for allowance and the patent will be issued with patent no. 1131137.
- On April 25, Ulrich Krasilnikoff and Andreas Kjær were invited and attended Sedermeradagen Stockholm. The presentation is available on Sedermeras Youtube channel.
- On April 27, Curasight held an Annual General Meeting. Resolutions with summarized decisions are available on the company’s website.
- On May 18, Ulrich Krasilnikoff and Andreas Kjær gave an update on the company’s strategy at Kapital Partner’s Life Science Seminar.
For more information regarding Curasight, please contact:
Ulrich Krasilnikoff, CEO
Phone: +45 22 83 01 60